Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Beginning Of A New Site...



Hello & Welcome to our lives! This is a way for me to keep track of what we do in the days to come and backtrack for when it's time to scrapbook those times. It's also a way to keep our family & friends updated on our lives that we don't see often enough. We miss those we don't see and would love to know if you have a blog yourselves to keep us up to date.



For those of you that don't know much about us, here's our story in a nut shell:

I grew up in Lee's Summit, MO. When I was 19 I found out I was pregnant and and life took a different course then I had planned. After being single for a few years, I met Kevin on a blind date. I didn't have much to lose at this point, dating was not fun! First date was ok, but after the 2nd date he was hooked. :-) We were engaged 3 months later and married 6 months after that. We've now been married 5 years this May and have 2 more beautiful daughters. We have a fence business, Elite Fence & Deck, Inc. http://www.elitefenceleessummit.com/, which keeps Kevin busy....well, until the economy went south. I did stay at home full time (again, until the economy went bad) and now I work 4 days a week for my brother in law at Lint & Singleton CPA.
Feel free to follow us on our journey of parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment